I finally had the time to plan an idea to wrap her gift with a fun and creative sewn Christmas style bag for this gift. Since this is a very thin tablet, which doesn't take up much space so it doesn't need a huge wrapping of fabric to make it. Therefore, I was able to work with some small pieces of material. The items used to create this bag would be the felt for the Christmas tree and some beads and a fabric star. Of course, the red fabric for the main bag. I did use a white thread for the top hem, which is perfect for the red, white, and green theme. However, I think it all came out great and will probably add a filling type material to fill the bag with.
- Gather Material
- Measure and Cut
- Measure a 1/2"Hem,
- Straight Across the Top
- Press and pin or clip the hem down
- Sometimes, fabrics stay in place after a press, and for small projects, skipping the pinning is fine.
- Cut out the shape from felt(color depends on the decoration) that you want to decorate on your bag and any other pieces that you need to complete it
- Hot glue gun plug it in and let it heat up
- Use it to glue the decoration onto the bag with additional beads or other material needed to complete the decoration
Finally, thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Christams🎄
🎄Thanks for visiting🎄