The flower was used from one I had in the past and a piece fell off, one of those fake flowers. The painting I did came in after putting it all together and that was to make it more stem-like, had no green tape to cover it with. However, with a white coating on the wire's cover, I was able to paint and let it dry overnight.
- Strip and cut the wire to an appropriate length. Only the one end.
- Unscrewed the nightlight and removed the LED light bulb (Saving the other goodies for another project, nothing goes to waste!)
- Insert the wire into the flower
- Attached the black and red wire to the LED Lights Prongs
- Tape with electric tape, also make sure to trim any excess copper wire
- Plug in to check the progress so far
- Paint it green, blending a few colors to make it match.
- Enjoy the beautiful flower beside your computer ☺.
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways: