Within this set, you get plenty of regularly used presser feet. The set includes 7 pieces in total and a nice case to hold them all into. Each piece functions differently give you a wonderful and exact design. Plus, for those that don't have a low shank, there is one included, which is the bonus + 1 in the box that can help machines use these feet. If you look below, I have listed the 7 that are included and the additional adapter needed for attaching the feet to the sewing machine.
- Ruffler Foot - This foot allows the fabric to be ruffled or pleated to the desired fullness quickly and easily and also has the capability to vary the sizes of ruffles.
- Zipper Cording Foot - Zipper Cording Foot makes installing zippers quick and easy. In addition to installing zippers, this foot is great for installing piping or cording.
- 1/4" Welting Foot - This foot has a large cut-out on the bottom of the foot to allow the user to sew very close to welting or cording with ease.
- Gathering Foot - This foot is for creating soft gathers in lightweight fabrics. With this package, you can use either the Ruffler for large ruffles/pleats or the gathering foot for soft gathers.
- Zigzag Foot - Zig Zag Foot can be used for utility stitches from straight stitch to zig-zag stitches, especially useful to promote perfect feed at the beginning of sewing heavy weight fabrics. This foot also comes with a low-shank adaptor allowing any low shank machine the ability to Snap-On Presser Feet.
- Mini Pipping/Cording Foot - The foot size is perfect for small areas and tight corners, and the clear view allows you to see exactly where you are stitching for perfect placement.
- Roller Foot - This foot is perfect for sewing over heavy material with varying thicknesses. The rollers on the bottom ride over the thick fabric with ease even if uneven and help prevent material from sticking to the foot.
- Janome Adaptor Foot - Janome Low Shank Snap-On Presser Foot Adapter
Plus, with the roller foot, you'll be able to glide across heavier fabrics and not have to worry much about the thickness making it hard to glad over. I find with clothing, some fabrics tend to bunch up and can get tight or be hard to go over and cause it to pause. However, with this foot, you can easily glide over the fabric and get a perfect stitch straight down or in any other shape you are creating on all types of fabrics. The rolling foot glides with ease and you won't have to worry about anymore thread disasters.
Another fun one is the ruffler foot. This allows you to create some pretty ruffles too many different outfits. Like you can add ruffles and create lovely shirt sleeves or dresses for your children or even yourself! It's a great way to get pleats without having to create them yourself or a nice bunch of gathering of fabric. It does go on the machine differently but isn't too hard to apply. There are so many types of styles that this piece can make and it's the largest one in the box. You can get so creative and make beautiful ruffled designs instantly!
Finally, if you are starting out and want a good variety of feet that will come in use most often, well this is the set to get! It's perfect for all types of low shank machines and can provide help to complete so many different projects. I honestly love that the quality is there and it's universal no matter the new machine, I can always use these and still get that perfect zigzags, ruffles, gathering and many other styles to the clothing I make and projects I work on!
Video Review:Product Information:
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- High-Quality Premium Sewing Feet
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
- instructions to help you better understand how to use each and every foot in the package
- Never worry about losing any of your feet because they all fit right in the Deluxe Sewing Foot Case!
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below: