"I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog"
The WEnjoy Push and Go Friction Powered Car Set is a wonderful set of car toys that allow your child to learn while playing with each vehicle in this set! They'll have fun, but also learn about the different ways each vehicle operates, by the way, the doors open and close, rotating and moving up or down the pieces on each vehicle in this set! You have 4 different sized toy cars that work differently, but all have the same wheels that create their own power.
Of course, the price is great for this 4pc set, under 17 dollars and you have 4 different style vehicles used to build and farm. The set is colorful and comfortable to handle, no sharp edges or parts that could hurt the child when you turn your head. I think this is a fun way to learn and play all in one! WEnjoy Push and Go Friction is like an Eco type toy that requires no power source and safe for young children to play with! Finally, It's a fun set and a set for gifting a child or just a special treat that not only helps them learn but enjoyable as well!
- Set of 4 Pcs- Every set includes a Bulldozer, a Farm tractor, a Dump truck and a Mixer truck
- No Battery Required -Push the friction car forward slightly then it goes and lasts for quite a long distance. Children can play the friction powered push and go toy cars freely and safely without parents' supervision.
- Safe Material -Made of a hard, durable and robust plastic, no sharp corners, do not contain any small parts which would be a choking hazard.
- Suitable for Kids - Perfect size for baby and little kids. Easy to grasp and roll, durable. Light weight. No sharp edges.
- Development Skills -Playing with Vehicles helps children develop their imaginations and practice cooperative play. We believe that play is an integral and necessary part of a child's development and education.
Learn how to save on HP Ink and get a free month
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”