Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The New Oxygen Prescription The Miracle of Oxidative Therapies by Nathaniel Altman

"I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog"

The New Oxygen Prescription is a terrific look into real deal oxygen healing! This is something I had never known anything about and yet was curious because it doesn't take much but what we have supplied all around us. The idea about it really grabbed my attention, with all the benefits and how much it can help heal the body from all different conditions. The inside covers each way it worked through studies that really has happened with some example illustration charts of the changes or how well it has worked for so many different conditions.

I think anything natural, even oxygen has my curiosity, especially if I can try it at home and benefit right away! I really found the part on athletic performance interesting. Since I'm always trying to keep healthy as I aid. I know from personal views on my family and my friends, that as we age our bodies become a bit hard to avoid health problems and keep a good shape, if we don't do anything to stay healthy. Therefore, I found this short chapter to be very beneficial for me and my sister as well as the next chapter 25 on dentistry. Nevertheless, there are many sections and chapters, explaining the powerful benefits with Oxygen, the new super ingredient that I never thought could do so much!

I should mention the book is quite large but don't get discouraged, it's packed with must needed guidance and understanding about oxygen used as a prescription for all types of illness and problems. I feel from just reading a little bit and will continue to read some more tonight, that I really think I'm learning more than I knew about oxygen might even help aid my problems I suffer from. Therefore, I'm gonna have to try some out, possibly the simple way I use oxygen while exercising! 

Finally, this is a great book and can't wait to keep learning more about oxygen and how it heals the body.  It's so simple, nothing else but Oxygen, which is pretty awesome and I never knew it was used to aid in so many different conditions!


Information About The Author:
Nathaniel Altman is a medical writer and researcher who has written more than 15 books on nature and alternative healing, including The Honey Prescription, Healing Springs, and A Russian Herbal. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.

Book Information:
Edition: Revised and Updated Edition of The Oxygen Prescription
Pages: 512
Book Size: 6 x 9
ISBN-13: 9781620556078
Imprint: Healing Arts Press
On Sale Date: June 13, 2017
Format: Paperback Book
Illustrations: 24 b&w illustrations

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Innertraditions The New Oxygen Prescription
and



Learn how to save on HP Ink and get a free month


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers