Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Shamanic Healing Traditional Medicine for the Modern World by Itzhak Beery Foreword by Alberto Villoldo

"I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog"

The book, Shamanic Healing is a wonderful way to get a glimpse into traditional healing. Using the natural way to heal and not a manufactured product instead. I love natural sources and this book is one of those that really do help out! You learn so much and guidance to help aid in learning how to use Shamanic Healing for yourself or others!

It's great knowing what you can do or learn from the information in this book. I love that it covers so much on the tools and even the stories of real use and how it has helped. That I think is the big factor, realistic results that happen and not just reading a book that tells you it works, without real proof. The author actually shares wisdom from his own teachers who have aided him in his journey as well.  I think what really caught my attention the most is what the realistic views of how it is used and the natural ways I can use it to treat myself and others, is what I really enjoyed this book.

Finally, this is a really good book! I love the information that you learn about being a Shaman and that honestly, it's nothing you need to be born from or anything that means you have to have a special skill. Actually, anyone willing and human can become one! Just marvelous, and it's not difficult to learn or heal others, just with the right book, as this one, anyone can become a healer. 

Information About The Author:
Itzhak Beery is an internationally recognized shamanic healer and teacher. He was initiated into the Circle of 24 Yachaks by his Quechua teacher in Ecuador and by Amazonian Kanamari Pagè. The founder of ShamanPortal.org and co-founder of the New York Shamanic Circle, he is on the faculty of New York Open Center and Kripalu. The author of The Gift of Shamanism, he lives in New York.

Book Information:

  • Pages: 240
  • Book Size: 6 x 9
  • ISBN-13: 9781620553763
  • Imprint: Destiny Books
  • On Sale Date: June 13, 2017
  • Format: Paperback Book
  • Illustrations: 3 b&w illustrations


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Innertraditions Shamanic Healing
and




Learn how to save on HP Ink and get a free month


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers