Saturday, August 5, 2017

Make Your Own Pure Mineral Makeup 79 Easy Hypoallergenic Recipes for Radiant Beauty By Heather Anderson

"I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog"

Make Your Own Pure Mineral Makeup by Heather Anderson is quite a wonderful book. I'm not saying that this is one that will cause you to get lost in a fantasy or fall in love with the hero in the story, but instead, it's one of those must haves for all those who want to be healthy by using the best type of makeup they put on their faces and body! I am a lover of homemade and DIY, every chance I get I rather make it before buying. However, sometimes buying can be the fastest way to go, but when I have the time why not prepare it myself! Therefore, when I saw this book about making my own pure mineral makeup, I knew I had to have it!

Not only is this about making your own makeup, but mineral makeup. There is a total difference from normal makeup to mineral types. One thing is that it's natural and good to put on your skin. Unlike other brands that sell cheap and always sound like a good buy, could be filled with toxic chemicals that might ruin the appearance of your skin. Normally there is a huge list of words and ingredients the skin doesn't or shouldn't have on the face, but it's easier to make and sell for cheaper. However, when you have mineral makeup as a choice, you get something that is created with more natural and earthly ingredients that support our beautiful skin and possibly makes it even better! That is why I really wanted to learn more about making it myself, plus it will save me so much money if I can make my own and not spend for some top brands that provide the same quality results that can be made at home for less!

Now for the book, you will learn about the benefits of creating your own makeup, knowing what is going inside each of them that you create and also the super, super easy recipes to follow and create these pigments and colors for the skin. Let me say, it's super simple and easy, won't take too long for you to create and not many ingredients needed either! I love the information on preparing the makeup, mixing and get it ready for wearing! Plus, the awesome reuse tip on older cosmetics that you are dumping or getting rid of, which you could clean them pallets or cases they were placed in and reuse for the new mineral makeup you are creating. Also, a great source of beauty reference terms for makeup and the helpful guidance on applying and substitutions. 

Finally, with the categories and types, you can create, there is makeup for all occasions inside! This is one of those books that will be used over and over! I love the helpful guidance and how I can now have really good and healthy makeup for my skin, created by me and possibly save so much more money to spend on a new pair of shoes!



Information About The Author:
Heather Anderson owns Kaleidoscope Cosmetics and sells her handmade makeup through her own online store. She has appeared on Utah television programs promoting the benefits of mineral makeup and has contributed to an organic fair-trade clothing line, as well as to a major mineral makeup business and a pigment supplier. Once she discovered the health benefits of mineral makeup for herself and how easy it was to create her own, she became an advocate of these homemade alternatives and eagerly shares her enthusiasm and knowledge.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC (May 16, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1612127525
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612127521
  • Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Workman - Making Mineral Makeup
and


Learn how to save on HP Ink and get a free month


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
http://www.google.com/+NatoshaMiller
http://www.twitter.com/airmonkey120
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Test-try-results/530444620381349
http://www.pinterest.com/natosha08087/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi_OQdCM92ChVia46ga_BMg

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”