"I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog"
The Tenergy Odev Geo STEM DIY Robot Car is such a cool toy to play with! Not only do you enjoy watching it work, move around but you also learn about building it and how it
runs on Green Energy Sources! It's all about solar and salt water that works to make this car go! It can be a great project for you and your child, plus it's so awesome to see it come to life once you were done.
|I only prepared the solar piece. |
There are separate directions and also includes the salt water as the power source.
get destroyed by playing with it often!
There are no scary pieces that may harm a child. However, tiny pieces are involved so be careful with young kids. Though it is still pretty neat once completed and ready to be played with! Engineering and enjoyment in one! Finally, making your own car style robot is super awesome and watching it move around is even better!
- Experiment with Alternative Green Energy Sources (Salt Water/Solar): Geo Robot is powered by renewable energy (salt water, metal plates, charcoal, or direct sunlight), using a safer and non-toxic power source.
- Easy-to-Build STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math) Kit: No screws or tools are needed to build Geo. Kids can easily build Geo in minutes by following the included detailed instructions.
- Learn As They Play: Kids can learn how to use alternative green energy sources to power up Geo and see the robot zip away from their fingertips. Educational fun facts are also included in the instruction manual.
- Hands-on Learning Experience: Allow children to interactively build a robot car using clearly labeled parts. It's a great family project and puzzle all in one!
- Recommended for Ages 8 and up. Product contains small parts, not for children under the age of 3.
Learn how to save on HP Ink and get a free month
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”