Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hand Lettering for Relaxation: An Inspirational Workbook for Creating Beautiful Lettered Art by Amy Latta

I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog"


When I have nothing to do, but I want to be creative or just write, I love to practice doodling fun different designs. This is especially true with lettering designs. The book, Hand Lettering for Relaxation by Amy Latta is something I loved reading and practicing! It gives me some creative ideas for my fun projects, adding a beautiful style lettering to my work. Also, in my free time, when I just want to write or doodle, I can practice new designs from this book before adding them to my planned projects! Plus, using my new brush pens and any pen really can work with lettering, but the brush tip makes it smooth and so easy to flow the letters together.

I really enjoy all the creative ideas inside and love the colors added and floral designs as well as the different types of creative designs you can use towards the same word. There are so many different and fun lettering ideas that just are super easy to do! Especially, when you need to create some fun banners, add notes or cards to others, and plenty of other fun celebrations you may need to write in a beautiful, want to save type of hand lettering! 

I think when you take a look in this book, start doing a few it becomes super simple and is fun! Plus, I end up using this book to write on everything with the creative lettering style. It makes the recipe I'm writing, a note I'm sending or a list I just created just hard to trash because it looks like something you want to save for a long long time! Hand Lettering for Relaxation can really be a great practice guide and end up being something that will be used over and over! For me, lettering is something that never goes out of style, and it just looks so darn good!

Information About The Author:
Amy Latta is an artist, hand lettering designer and the founder of the blog One Artsy Mama, where she shares honest inspiration for everyday life. Her original hand-lettered designs have been featured nationally in Starbucks and GAP stores. You can also find her designs on apparel and home décor in her online shop Coffee and Tee Designs. She was recently chosen as The Craftys’ “Best Craft Blogger.” Amy lives in Hampstead, Maryland.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 208 pages
  • Publisher: Page Street Publishing; Csm edition (July 11, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1624143857
  • ISBN-13: 978-1624143854
  • Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 1.1 x 9 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:



Learn how to save on HP Ink and get a free month


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers