Tuesday, July 18, 2017

FiSun Mini Travel Iron, Iron Master Steam, 700w Foldable Portable Travel Steamer Dry Iron

"I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog"

The best way to travel and keep your clothing in perfect shape is with a mini iron, just like the one by FiSunI really enjoy how nice and small this iron is, perfect to keep dry clothing looking wrinkle free! I use it often for traveling and even just around the house. It's small and fast to reach the desired temperature. Plus it allows me to iron dry fabrics I have in my home and will be using for my homemade clothing. I love creating doll clothes from fabric and my own clothing as well! Therefore, I can get a smooth piece of fabric with FiSun Mini Travel Iron, and it is such a light weight, small for every corner and just works wonders!
The low power consumption means less worry on your electric bill! Plus, it's easy to store and doesn't take up much space. I think the design is wonderful for all those types of clothing you want to iron out. Of course, it works great on dry clothing and that is all I normally use my iron for. Many may think it's silly, but I love to use this iron for my fabric designs and clothing I am creating. However, it can be used for all the clothing you wear.

There is also such great glide when using the mini travel iron. It doesn't take much pressure to push it over and around each piece. That also includes all the different types of clothing textures. Finally, this is a nice design, palm size small, works great and keeps my clothing and fabric smooth, fresh and perfect!

Product Information:

  • Glide Soleplate --- The Teflon base nonstick soleplate of this mini iron glides easily over all fabric types to smooth out wrinkles big and small.
  • Safe --- 700 Watts for lower power consumption. Built-in Fuse and Thermostat for safe and secure use.
  • Temperature Control --- Variable temperature settings with dial temperature control (Low/Middle/High): First low gear for synthetic fiber; Second middle gear for wool; Third high gear for cotton and be with the water steam.
  • Multifunctional mini iron --- for Steam or Dry Iron choosing.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee --- If for any reasons you're not 100% SATISFIED with our mini travel iron, let us know and our customer service team will help you return or refund.
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:



Learn how to save on HP Ink and get a free month


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”






Google+ Followers