Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Brush Pen Lettering A Step-by-Step Workbook for Learning Decorative Scripts and Creating Inspired Styles by Grace Song

**I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog**

The book, Brush Pen Lettering by Grace Song really does help those who don't know how to write in script. This book helps you be creative with the decorative designs and learn script style writing. This is just my opinion, but I always felt to be a pretty way to sign letters, write notes, and place on a scrapbook page. It's flowing lines, just look so upper class and elegant! That is what really drawn me into reading this book! 

The step by step help is wonderful! There are plenty of helpful information and exercises in this workbook that allows you to practice. Of course, I won't write in the book, but will definitely use a separate sheet to practice with. Therefore, I'll always be able to follow along over and over, even if I wanted to copy each page it can be used over and over. The lessons are also very easy to follow so I can say anyone just beginning would really enjoy this book! 


Finally, I am a huge fan of cursive and script writing, it's memorable and so elegant! I love the guidance in this book, each letter and helpful style can be found inside. It's terrific as a book and a guide for anyone I think! Perfect for my card making and scrapbooking.





Information About The Author:
Grace Song is a hand-letterer and brushes calligraphy artist based in Toronto, Canada. As a young girl, she was always drawn to the beautiful script and experimented with her very own calligraphy kit. Flash forward many years later, her passion for all things hand-lettered had been reignited. Beginning with one letter a day, Grace now creates dynamic, hand-lettered pieces with a variety of tools including brush pens and paintbrushes. As an elementary school teacher by day, Grace combines her love of teaching with her passion for hand-lettering with this very book to model for her students and others that it is never too late to learn something new or make time for what makes you happy.

Book Information:

  • Jul 2017
  • $16.95
  • 978-1-61243-683-8
  • Trade Paper
  • 7 1/2 x 9 1/4
  • 128 pages
  • Genre(s): DIY and Craft
  • Publisher: Ulysses Press


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ulyssespress - Brush Pen Lettering A Step-by-Step Workbook for Learning Decorative Scripts and Creating Inspired Styles by Grace Song
and



Learn how to save on HP Ink and get a free month 


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers