Saturday, June 17, 2017

UPERGO Floor Stand for Cell Phones, Tablets and E-readers, Height Adjustable, 360 Degree Rotating, Silver


I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog

The UPERGO Floor Stand for smartphones and tablets is really a wonderful way to work while standing up or sitting and lying back! It can be used pretty much anywhere, the height and arm allow the device to reach over a bedside, in front while your sitting and so on. You don't need another hand to hold it in a position for easy access. It also is an excellent way to stream and play games or chat on your device without having a table to hold it up.

I normally just leave my device, new tablet on this while I sew or do other crafts. It actually allows me to go anywhere in my home or outdoors when I don't have a table to use my device to read patterns or stream videos. The stand is convenient and super easy to put together! I thought it might be difficult, but honestly, it goes together pretty easily. I probably spent less than 20 minutes to set it up.
Plus with the mounting piece, I can open it to fit my tablets, 7inches or my smaller size smartphones. However, there is a piece you can add, for the smartphone and the larger tablets. I have the medium piece screwed in, but two others are included. therefore, you can go from one size to the next without having to buy another piece. It's all included, and that is also true with the tools, three hex keys with a screwdriver on one side for screwing and adjusting the screws and knobs together. 

Now with this design and after setup, the device can be easily adjusted, which is a pleasant thing to have to something like this. It is suited to position for easy reading, touching the phone or tablet and streaming videos. I find it to work out great no matter if I'm standing, lying down, or sitting down. Of course, it's created to last and with strong material, which is planted flat on the ground with 2 long feet. It will not tip over, which I haven't had it ever yet tip over on me, even while adjusting the tablet. Honestly, those feet keep it balanced and the weight of my 7inch tablet hasn't tipped it over.


Finally, for a silver stand, this really comes in handy! It's worth the price and works for so many purposes. It is like an extra arm and works to hold so many different phones and tablet devices at any place of the house, company office or any place that doesn't have a table or room to place the device for useneTherefore, It's an excellent product, very well made!

Product Information:

  • Super sturdy construction minimizes annoying bouncing while surfing or typing, and protects your valuable device from tipping over.
  • Free height adjustable from 12" to 42".
  • Swing-arm quickly swings and folds when not in use, or to exit your furniture.
  • 3 pieces of mount holders compatible with all cell phones, tablets, and E-readers.
  • Package Contents: 1set of UPERGO Floor Stand, instruction manual, and free lifetime technical support.

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”