Saturday, June 17, 2017

The Illuminati Tarot: Keys of Secret Societies Casey DuHamel, Illustrated by Bob Greyvenstein

**I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog**

This set, The Illuminati Tarot by Casey DuHamel and Bob Greyvenstein is quite a kit! Even though I don't know much about most tarot card sets, which I don't mind learning as I read each kit, but I do enjoy the beautiful artwork on each card and the book that helps guide you through! This set happens to remind me of a familiar game that my sister and I would play as well as movies and shows of classic characters from history or fantasy, with each style they are dressed in.
The tarot set is a pack 78 cards and a guidebook that is gonna really make anyone from beginner or expert understand the cards and how to use them! That is one thing I do enjoy about this set, it's easy! Easy for anyone to learn and use to read their fortune. I know many think it's scary or something strange, but reading tarot cards are pretty cool. Well, that is my opinion, but I do know my mom isn't a fan. Even though this is more of a set for those who know something about tarot, it still can be quite easy to understand and east to learn what you need to do to read the cards for you or another.

Now, the artwork isn't the only thing I really enjoy, but I do love that it even explains how the cards are part of true parts of history, based on real people! I mean many would think tarot is only creative characters, but honestly this isn't that! The entire set is based on real people like a famous scientist and mathematician, Sir Isacc Newton. Even another well known major arcana card would be St. Vincent de Paul and Joan of Arc. Each of them actually resembles cards that support how they were seen in history. For example, Joan of Arc as the card of strength, which really is a perfect fit. She really showed how strong she was in history and has been labeled as strength with her detailed description of her and her quote in the book, which you use when trying to understand what the card is and what it reflects. Of course, this goes with each card.

I honestly think this is quite an interesting book! it's no normal tarot but has a mix of history, using famous people that did magnificent things! I look at this deck as a guide into realistic guidance for anyone who wants to learn something about their life and how they may compare themselves with the wonderful way these famous historic people helped change the world

Finally, this book set is really a perfect must-have for those who love history and tarot. It is a wonderful book and has everything from a famous quote by the person found in the book and everything you want to know about the person. Plus the beautiful cards that they will be seen on, and like a regular tarot deck, there is information on how to read the cards on the correct side to the reverse side and what it will be telling you to beware or look out for right inside the guide book. So with all that said, I found this to be a wonderful and an excellent giftable kit!


Information About The Author:
Casey DuHamel, former member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, is an initiate of the AMORC and ordained minister. She investigates Tarot's clouded origins and historical implications. Born in South Africa, Bob Greyvenstein is a dynamic illustrator and distinctive graphic designer.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 176 pages
  • Publisher: Schiffer; 1 edition (May 15, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0764352709
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764352706
  • Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.8 x 6 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schiffer Books - The Illuminati Tarot: Keys of Secret Societies Casey DuHamel, Illustrated by Bob Greyvenstein
and




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers