Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Complete Book of Fishing Knots, Leaders, and Lines by Lindsey Philpott

I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog

The book, The Complete Book of Fishing Knots, Leaders, and Lines by Lindsey Philpott is a wonderful guide with perfect step by steps to tie fishing knots and other types that can come in handy! I honestly never knew had to tie a knot on my pole so that the hook is tight and won't fall out after casting. Especially, the larger hooks used for larger fish. I do enjoy competitions so I love fishing and having a chance to relax outdoors with my family while trying to catch the largest fish of the day! However, tying a knot was something I would have my mom do every time and never did attempt to do it myself. 

However, that can now all change! I don't need to fear to knot a perfect knot on my pole since reading this book! It's very easy to follow, has everything you need to know and learn about the knots inside.  You will learn knots like the Palomar, Japanese Fisherman, Bimini Twist, and many others, which I really had never heard of.

What I do like about this book is that it's based on fishing knots, nothing else. I mean you probably could use these for other projects and purposes, but the main reason to use these are for fishing and other fishing purposes. Therefore, beginner or anyone interested with knots will really enjoy this guide, I know I have!


Information About The Author:
Lindsey Philpott has been tying knots since the age of six. His father taught him to fish without rod, line, or hook by “tickling” trout in the Devon streams of his native England.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 208 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; Reissue edition (May 5, 2015)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 163220536X
  • ISBN-13: 978-1632205360
  • Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 7.5 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing - The Complete Book of Fishing Knots, Leaders, and Lines by Lindsey Philpott
and

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers