Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Prepper's Survival Navigation: Find Your Way with Map and Compass as well as Stars, Mountains, Rivers and other Wilderness Signs by Walter Glen Martin

I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog
This is a wonderful book, Prepper's Survival Navigation by Walter Glen Martin. I find it to be a quick reference to navigation, during day or night! It's got some info that can be even used for more than just finding your way, but stargazing and learning about the wilderness. It's such a wonderful thing to own if you have to travel or plan to travel, in the case of an emergency, and also to prepare if anything should happen. 

I find the information inside, very easy to understand and I'm loving the illustrations which help make it interesting to read! The moon and figuring out the stars is pretty cool! Especially learning about the rivers and mountains and pretty much the entire outdoors. I also love the helpful stick trick and using it to find the time. I read once about this, but having exact directions and what it does, explained in one place is just great!

I can see this book as my helpful guide when I need it! Also, it works as a way to learn more about the world and everything around me, when I'm outdoors. It's a great reference and helpful guide! I would highly recommend this book!

Information About The Author:
Walter Glen Martin is the owner and producer of Prepper Broadcasting, a 24/7 prepper/survival internet radio station. Raised in Oregon, he spent most of his youth hunting, fishing, and camping in the Strawberry Mountains and, later, the Three Sisters Wilderness area. Working with a degree in architectural and mechanical drafting, Walt still longed for adventure, and weekends, holidays, and vacations would always find him somewhere in the wilderness. When he’s not at his desk, Walt is either tending his animals or somewhere in the mountains of Northern Idaho.

Book Information:

  • Series: Preppers
  • Paperback: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Ulysses Press (May 2, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1612436722
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612436722
  • Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 0.6 x 7.9 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ulyssespress - Prepper's Survival Navigation: Find Your Way with Map and Compass as well as Stars, Mountains, Rivers and other Wilderness Signs by Walter Glen Martin
and


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”