Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Little Loom Weaving by Andreia Gomes

I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog

The book, Little Loom Weaving by Andreia Gomes is quite a great start for me! I actually, got a loom kit for my birthday and really wanted to get started, but had no patterns or ideas on what to do. Therefore, I found this book and was like so interested to get started! The projects inside are wonderful, you can make so many different designs, and the information is easy to follow.

There is info on everything you'll need to begin and what steps to follow. Also, some wonderful images of what is being created. One thing I love about this book is that each project is created with plenty of photos. So like myself, I enjoy to learn by visual photos or videos. Therefore, this book can be so much easier for me to understand what I need to do next by looking at each image and text that follows.

One of my favorite designs to create in this book is the bracelets, which are nicely designed and can be made for everyone in the family! However, every project that is inside this book is so much fun and creative! There are endless possibilities to create, with colors of your own choice! I honestly love this guide and fun projects that follow!

Information About The Author:
Andreia Gomes is a self-taught weaver, creative thinker, compulsive maker and interior stylist. Her work has been featured in CYL Collective, Makers Movement, Future Positive, Koel Magazine, A Montra/The Window and more. She began sharing her passion for weaving in 2014, when she created her own brand of handwoven wall art, LOOP Weaving Co. Her work reflects her love of color, texture and natural fibers, and creating unique wall art with both geometric and organic designs. Her art lives now in homes and stores around the world. She is also passionate about teaching in her workshops. She lives in Lisbon, Portugal.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 128 pages
  • Publisher: Ulysses Press (May 9, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1612436633
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612436630


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ulyssespress - Little Loom Weaving by Andreia Gomes
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers