I received a free sample in exchange for writing a review on my blog
I use to love walking miles, running and swimming. Even after getting older, I still enjoy these things! That is why I'm so happy to share the beautiful piece that you can share your passion for either activity around your neck! The EZ Creations Triathlon Competition Necklace which is this beautiful necklace I'm talking about! It's quite a very beautiful piece of art worn around the neck. Each part of the triathlon competition is seen on this necklace. You have the runner, biker, and even swimmer on this one piece, which glistens in the beautiful sunlight or indoor light.
The quality of this necklace is awesome and so is it's sterling silver color with a rhodium finish that keeps the shine lasting for a long time! I just can't stop admiring the detailed pendant that captures each part of the triathlon in one piece. The size is just my style! It's large and can really stir up a conversation and much eye appeal from those around you or any room you may enter! The way it combines the three parts of the race is wonderful! It just transitions beautifully and looks nearby or far away, very stunning!
Honestly, this never goes out of style, it means more than any piece of jewelry and still has a charm of beauty, no matter if it's being worn every day to any event or occasion. However, It looks so charming that it can be worn even at a wedding or any special event that you would be dressing up for!
Finally, this is a terrific piece of jewelry! It stands for more than just being beautiful, it actually refers to the triathlon, three different parts of the race that are seen in one piece.
Also, it's made to be last and not get destroyed by you, while you training and moving. Therefore, you can train and still support the team and the love you have for the race on your neck! So no matter, a gift or just something you want for yourself, this is something that really shares the love for the triathlon and supporting others.
The word "triathlon" is of Greek origin from word meaning treis ("three") and word meaning athlos ("competition"). A transition area is set up where the athletes change gear for different segments of the race. This is where the switches from swimming to cycling and cycling to running occur. These areas are used to store bicycles, performance apparel, and any other accessories needed for the next stage of the race. The transition from swim to bike is referred to as T1 and that between the bike and run is referred to as T2. The athlete's overall time for the race includes time spent in T1 and T2.Transition areas vary in size depending on the number of participants expected. In addition, these areas provide a social headquarters before the race. The nature of the sport focuses on persistent and often periodic training in each of the three disciplines, as well as combination workouts and general strength conditioning.
About EZ Creations:
EZ Creations is an upscale brand that sells one of a kind, personalized, unique and very well designed products and gift items. We are proud jewelry manufacturers located in the jewelry district of N.Y. and have been serving the wholesale industry for the past 35 years. We started our online sales in 1998.
EZ Creations brings you handmade jewelry directly from the source. I and my friendly team put a lot of thought to create jewelry that makes happiness and joyful moments for you and your loved ones. Our jewelers are well trained to perfection. All jewelry work is done in house from creation to finish. I feel this is my personal passion for presenting you with a finished product, that more than meets your expectations
- Triathlon competition necklace pendant displays Biker, Runner, & Swimmer. This is a finished necklace, includes free 16" chain. Lightweight and comfortable to wear while training.
- Sports jewelry necklace, a real conversation piece. Triathletes love the intricate detail in design and so special in quality. Made in U.S.A. of 925 sterling silver with rhodium finish. Everlasting shine and sparkle.
- Made in U.S.A. Measures 1.25" across, 1/2" tall. Weighs just 2.0 grams. Lightweight and comfortable to wear even while training. Chain length is 16" with 2" extension, lobster-claw closure. Sent in an attractive gift box. Great for birthday, holiday, Valentines day, or just for that special someone. Even for yourself.
- A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines.
- The nature of the sport focuses on persistent and often periodic training in each of the three disciplines, as well as combination workouts and general strength conditioning.
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”
Save up to 50% on Printer Ink Replacement with HP Instant Ink! Receive the 1st Month Free - Sign up Now!