Friday, May 26, 2017

The Ultimate Unofficial Rainbow Loom Handbook by Instructables.com

The Ultimate Unofficial Rainbow Loom Handbook by Instructables.com is such a large book of loom magic fun! I see so many different things you can create, from jewelry to actual objects to decorate your room with! The one I really enjoyed viewing and so want to create is those cute loom band rings. I love rings and it would be fun to make my own to wear. Plus, I always wanted to make a fishtail bracelet and the Olympic bracelet looks awesome as well! It's funny, cause I use to have to search all over to find the directions for ones I'd like to create and it took so much time deciding, but now I don't need to anymore! Since I got it all these directions right in front of me and each photo and step are simple to follow. That is why I love guide books such as this one for the loom!

I don't need to search all over to find a project or ideas when this book has plenty to choose from. There is like so many different and original ideas inside and things that are not just suitable for kids, but adults will find cute and fun to wear and decorate as well! I always feel the loom is a type of creative art, something different and always a fun way to spend any day your stuck in the house or have nothing to do! I love being creative and this book allows me to take my loom and make some wonderful gifts and items for myself in no time! 

Finally, I found the book to be super easy to understand and very fun to dive in and create one of the wonderful projects inside. Of course, there are plenty inside and so many tips and ideas that you won't find anyplace else. It sort of uses a DIY method that will help you create some of these original pieces such as a fork to make a necklace, that I know isn't something the loom would tell you to use or create some rubber band vegetables with the loom and so much more! I just love it! 


Information About The Author:
Instructables.com is a bona fide Internet sensation, a web-based community of motivated do-it-yourselfers who contribute invaluable how-to guides to the site on a wide range of topics, from gardening and home repair to recipes and gadgets that defy categorization. The site hosts more than 100,000 projects. More than fifteen million people visit the site each month, leaving comments and suggestions on the ever-growing list of do-it-yourself projects.

Book Information:

  • Age Range: 5 and up 
  • Grade Level: Kindergarten and up
  • Paperback: 192 pages
  • Publisher: Sky Pony Press (March 3, 2015)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1634500490
  • ISBN-13: 978-1634500494
  • Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyponypress - The Ultimate Unofficial Rainbow Loom Handbook Step-by-Step Instructions to Stitching, Weaving, and Looping Colorful Bracelets, Rings, Charms, and More by Instructables.com
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”