Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Naturally Bug-Free 75 Nontoxic Recipes for Repelling Mosquitoes, Ticks, Fleas, Ants, Moths & Other Pesky Insects By Stephanie L. Tourles

I love to live a clean and healthy life, where my skin is protected from bugs! It's not pleasant to hang outdoors and have any type of insect bother you or biting at your skin. Plus, I'm not interested in wearing a spray that smells like chemicals and could possibly irritate or harm the body! Plus, feel sticky and tacky all day from it. Therefore, I was so happy to have received this wonderful book, Naturally Bug-Free by Stephanie L. Tourles. 

It's actually interesting to me because I didn't even think there were more than possibly 5, or even fewer than five recipes for bugs, but from this book, you can make 75 different nontoxic recipes. Also, it's not only for humans but for pets as well! You can't forget the pets! So with these recipes, I find I may have to try and firstly attempt the ones with Lavander since I have plenty on hand. Plus, I honestly love the smell and color and just everything about that plant and oil it provides. However, any recipe inside this book is listed with helpful guidance and steps to creating each one. Also, if you are curious about the herb used, you can search the ingredient dictionary in the beginning section of the book.
The Lavender Lover's Insect Armor recipe is the one I want to try, it's like a protection against insects. This one and as many of the other recipes they are very easy to understand and don't include so many products to create. It's got two steps, which is a piece of cake and only a few ingredients that you mix together. 

Plus, after you create the recipe, it will tell you how to apply and when to apply again. I know it sounds like more work to apply over and over or even to create it, but for a healthy body protected from bugs and being irritable outdoors, I am ok with the extra steps! So, all in all, I am proud to own a copy and would recommend this to all my natural recipe lovers, who want a healthy way to protect themselves against bugs.
Information About The Author:
Stephanie Tourles is a licensed holistic aesthetician in both Massachusetts and Maine, with over 20 years experience. Trained in western-style herbalism, she specializes in the use of herbs as they pertain to skin, hair, nail, and foot care and regularly creates herbal cosmetics and treatments for her clients and friends. She is also a certified aromatherapist, with extensive training in the nutritional sciences, and is the author of several books on natural body care including The Herbal Body Book, Naturally Healthy Skin, and Natural Foot Care. Stephanie resides in Orland, Maine with her husband and pets, and spends her spare time hiking, organic gardening, and cooking.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 176 pages
  • Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC (March 8, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1612125964
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612125961
  • Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.6 x 6.9 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Workman- Naturally Bug-Free 75 Nontoxic Recipes for Repelling Mosquitoes, Ticks, Fleas, Ants, Moths & Other Pesky Insects By Stephanie L. Tourles
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”