Thursday, May 4, 2017

Meditative Zendoodles: A Treasure Trove of Relaxing Moments Susanne Schaadt

I love to Zentangle or also can be called Zendoodle! Really, my mom was the first to bring this type of art to my attention. She found it online and got hooked. Afterward, she told me about this and it was something that just looks like fun, not a typical doodling, but a mix of creative art and design put together! In my opinion, it's more creative then those school day scribbles, and something I can see ending  up being placed into a photo frame.

The book, Meditative Zendoodles by Susanne Schaadt is such a wonderful new book of creative doodles that many others won't have! There are so many wonderful examples and creative designs inside. This is what really caught my attention! They may be hard in the beginning, but that is why you have this book is here to help you along the way! Each step is illustrated and easy to view. You just copy and try for yourself. After you understand the design, what I like to do is use it in some lettering, use it border pictures or add to cards and other fun creative gift ideas.

I normally love art type books and even though this is my mom's favorite art, I really think it's got a hold on me too! It's just so much fun and one art that doesn't require expensive gear! All you need is a pen, paper or even if you want a pencil. However, it's simple to find these items in any home and can be done anyplace. I think that is why I love this type of art, you get to be creative and do it anywhere you go! Another part of this book that I love is it's all about relaxation! Art to me is relaxing, it's my chill pill when I need a break from stress or feeling bored. However, this book is actually relaxing, just like the title says. It makes you doodle away the frustration in the day, the stress that builds and all those fears and worries. I just love how that works! It's a wonderful natural way to go from feeling down to feeling normal once again!

Finally, for a great book on Zendoodles, well this one is a perfect! Also, if you are interested in new designs because you have many other Zentangle and Zendoodle books, well once again, this book wins again! It's got so many awesome designs that just make your eyes interested to look and a bit more challenging to do!



Information About The Author:
Susanne Schaadt is a relaxation therapist and incorporates meditation and creativity into her work. She spent many years as a therapist for children and young people, and now works as an artist and author of works on painting, creative design, and art education.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 80 pages
  • Publisher: Schiffer; 1 edition (April 28, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 076435289X
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764352898
  • Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.3 x 0.6 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schifferbooks- Meditative Zendoodles: A Treasure Trove of Relaxing Moments Susanne Schaadt
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers