Friday, May 12, 2017

How to Draw Dogs and Puppies A Complete Guide for Beginners Written by J.C. Amberlyn

This book is wonderful! It has every dog group that I have learned about when I was taking a class on Pet Grooming. There is nothing skipped from each dog group, which is seperated by chapters and easily you can tell which group you are looking into by the red page that has the chapter and type of dog labeled on it. Each dog is very well illustrated and can be done easily with pen or pencil on a piece of paper. I just love that the photos are very easy to understand what feature or part of the dog you are going to draw next. I myself love puppies and dogs. However, it can be difficult to draw them if you don't know how or have a bad time visualizing them.

I find myself to be a see it and draw it type person. So this book, How to Draw Dogs and Puppies by J.C. Amberlyn is quite useful for me! I don't have to try searching for an image and can use the sketched illustrated photos in this book to draw them correctly.  I honestly found this to be a super helpful guide! It's easy to understand, begins with the facial features and body of a normal dog drawing before it moves to each group. Therefore, you get a little understandance of the normal bone structure and shaping of a dog before the different types that are living among us. Anyone interested in dogs, trying to draw them, and understand the different features will really benefit from this book!
Finally, the book is super easy for beginners, children and even those who draw already but need a visual guide to help them out! I know that this has been a big help and I just love having it at reach in my home. I can now illustrate cards, possibly birthday cards for my dog or a friends dog's party and other special reasons, thanks to this book! Plus, it will help me draw better and understand the correct shape that a dog is meant to be drawn. That is why, all I want to say to this author is thank you for creating such a wonderful book and an easy guide to learn from!
Information About The Author:
J. C. Amberlyn is an artist, book author, photographer, animator, and naturalist. She is the author of Drawing Wildlife; Drawing Manga Animals, Chibis, and Other Adorable Creatures; The Artist’s Guide to Drawing Animals: How to Draw Cats, Dogs, and Other Favorite Pets; and How to Draw Manga Characters: A Beginner’s Guide. J. C. loves art, animation, animals, and adventure in the great outdoors. She seeks to create visual and written works of art that strike a chord with her audience, whether they celebrate the life that shares the planet with us or the rich inner workings of the human mind and experience. With her books, she shares techniques for creating epic stories, engaging characters, and appealing art for readers of all skill levels. Her work has received recognition and a number of awards and has been published in various media. She lives in Arizona.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 240 pages
  • Publisher: Monacelli Studio (March 21, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1580934544
  • ISBN-13: 978-1580934541
  • Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 0.6 x 11 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Monacellipress - How to Draw Dogs and Puppies
and




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers