Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Grow A Family Guide to Growing Fruits and Vegetables by Ben Raskin

The book, Grow by Ben Raskin is not just a helpful guide to planting and caring for the veggies and plants in your garden, but it's also a lovely book packed with information from nutrition and fun activities for the entire family to enjoy!  Some of these activities involve games, like matching and stickers to hand out for a good job done. Also to make clear, this isn't just for adults to use, but more for children to enjoy reading and help them learn to grow their own garden. I love that it's packed with cute visuals and facts that help in the learning process. It's really a nice and perfect size book to teach children and even help adults learn the benefits of growing veggies and how to actually take care of them!

I myself, plan to start my garden this year. I have just moved and this book would be a blessing! It can actually help me understand some of the veggies I plan to plant in the ground and learn about the soil and moisture, as well as the sun needed to help each plant and veggie grow! I hope to have a successful garden this year, planning some simple veggies but in the future will try some other types. Now that there is this cool wheel inside to help me learn the time length to each veggie or fruit I plant, I can get an idea when it would be ready! I think the book just makes gardening fun for everyone!

That is why I feel this book will really come in handy! It's a quick reference and fun book of tips and activities. Plus, I just love the beautiful illustrations and engaging activities and helpful tips listed inside! The colors are very attractive and make me interested as well as a child would be to read this book! Finally, this is a wonderful guide, very helpful and packed with fun activities to learn from.



Information About The Author:
BEN RASKIN is the Head of Horticulture at the Soil Association in the UK, and a father to two. He runs courses and training on organic growing and launched the Soil Association's flagship Organic Apprenticeship Scheme in 2007. Ben got the gardening bug working on an organic vineyard in northern Italy, and has worked in horticulture for eighteen years. He is also the author of Compost.

Book Information:

  • Series: Discover Together Guides
  • Hardcover: 80 pages
  • Publisher: Roost Books; Stk edition (March 21, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1611804027
  • ISBN-13: 978-1611804027
  • Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 7.4 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Roostbooks - Grow A Family Guide to Growing Fruits and Vegetables by Ben Raskin
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers