Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Food52 Ice Cream and Friends 60 Recipes and Riffs for Sorbets, Sandwiches, No-Churn Ice Creams, and More by Editors of Food52, Foreword by Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs

All I can say is YUMMY! This book, Food52 Ice Cream and Friends by the Editors of Food52 and Amanda Hesser and Merril Stubbs is something that won my heart by just looking at the cover! I couldn't wait to read inside and see how beautiful the photos are and the recipes I can make! Not only is there fun and unique creations, but each can easily be done with some vegan style ingredients. 

However, if anything I am so looking forward to creating some delicious icy treats this summer and this book will really help me out! I honestly don't see anything I wouldn't want to dig a spoon into or take out of the freezer and lick on a popsicle. I think my favorite is the chocolate flavored varieties, but there are so many and some interesting ingredients that go into each. Plus, you can make your own sprinkles! I never knew how they were made, but now I do!

I love the way these books on recipes are created. Full of directions, ingredients in plain site and with an additional photo of the final product! It's tempting and tasty, the photo really gets you inspired and just craving to get that ice cream maker out and begin churning some flavors! Finally, my family will be cooling off this summer with some fun and adventurous icy treats, thanks to this book!

Information About The Author:
The home and kitchen destination Food52.com was founded in 2009 by Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs, two authors, editors, and opinionated home cooks who formerly worked for the New York Times. Since then, Food52 has created a suite of cookbooks, a cooking and home shop, a podcast, and a cooking hotline—and has won many a James Beard and IACP award doing it.

Book Information:

  • Hardcover: 176 pages
  • Publisher: Ten Speed Press (April 11, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0399578021
  • ISBN-13: 978-0399578021
  • Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.9 x 9.3 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."