Thursday, May 4, 2017

Eisenberg Originals: The Golden Years of Fashion, Jewelry, and Fragrance, 1920s-1950s by Sharon Schwartz & Laura Sutton

I love fashion and being a girl! It's fun to try new things and wear all these lovely accessories. I have to say my favorite is shoes and jewelry! I think having al types can be so much fun and add to the entire outfit, making it even more stunning! Plus, who doesn't love to dress up and feel great!

The book, Eisenberg Originals by Sharon Schwartz and Laura Sutton really stood out to me because it's not just fashion, which I love but about fashion accessories from the 1920s-1950s. During that time period, my grandma was born and her mom probably wore plenty of these styles. I would really have to share this book with her and see if she recalls any of the fashions and styles that her mom or she might have worn. I know that from the styles and unique pieces, I'm inspired to be creative and try remaking the same look through jewelry making or other crafts. The book's images are full color and realistic. Plus, there is so much information and dates on each piece. It's probably a great way to view and try collecting some old pieces that were worn back then or just to wear right now and make an old style trend a new one!

Plus, for those who have heirlooms and pieces that are from past residence or just found anywhere, well this book can help you understand the style of the piece and when it was designed. I really think anyone who loves fashion and wants to use past looks for future ones, will enjoy this. Plus, those who collect and just love to wear all types of fashionably styled items, will also love this book as well! Of course, there is more to this book than just jewelry, there are the perfume and cosmetics that many of the women worn as well! However, I really need to see if my grandma had ever tried any. With that said, I honestly believe this is a great look into the past fashion and styles women adored!

Finally, I've found it extremely interesting and actually, it has inspired me to research some styles and see if what they might be selling for online, like eBay. Even for old fashionable pieces, they are quite lovely! I could see wearing those big and dazzling pieces when I dress up! 

Information About The Author:
Sharon Schwartz and Laura Sutton have been involved in the antique, vintage, and collecting worlds for decades. Longtime friends, they have spent years researching the heyday of the magnificent American design house of Eisenberg.

Book Information:

  • Hardcover: 208 pages
  • Publisher: Schiffer Fashion Press; 1 edition (March 15, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0764352342
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764352348
  • Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.9 x 11.2 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schifferbooks - Eisenberg Originals: The Golden Years of Fashion, Jewelry, and Fragrance, 1920s-1950s by Sharon Schwartz & Laura Sutton
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”