Friday, May 12, 2017

Claiming Your Power Through Astrology: A Spiritual Workbook Emily Klintworth

The book, Claiming Your Power Through Astrology by Emily Klintworth is similar to a few I've read, but also includes something different that I really needed! I know it sounds strange, but honestly, I really needed guidance and a workbook to get me through each idea, not just what astrology can do or a book that explains it. I really needed some way to practice and grasp the entire concept better! Therefore, I was pulled towards reading this book, which is packed with illustrations, steps, and helpful guidance to actually answer those tough questions that we all ponder about in our lives.
I mean, there are questions like what is my purpose, why am I here, or just other interesting questions that we might not think about, but it comes to the mind when you are feeling depressed or just have nothing to do. I actually feel this book has really helped me understand how to answer these questions through the helpful exercises in the book. Also, this is a great way to learn about the power you can achieve with astrology. I think what first brought me to the book was the cover, I love a strong cover and this book is one of those! It's just calling out with a bright burst of light that surrounds the boxed title. Plus, it's a workbook, meaning a class in a book or better yet, a book that lets you actually work on things, not just read. Well, that is what I believe. However, for me, this is like taking a class on Astrology and learning how to actually use it to answer questions and learn a little bit about yourself.

Finally, I really love this book for the helpful material found inside. It's been a super easy book to use, helped me learn a little more than I ever knew, and it's just fun and interesting to read and look at! I don't get bored or feel like there are paragraphs of stuff to read, but it helps me be more productive and encourages you to do something and not just read the book from the front to back! Really, this is an excellent book and I'm very happy about it!

Information About The Author:
Emily earned her MA in creative writing and combines her passion for writing with her love of astrology. As a Chicago astrologer, she provides a comfortable and exciting approach to astrology, transforming this complex language into easy-to-follow insights to self-discovery.

Book Information:

  • Spiral-bound: 128 pages
  • Publisher: Schiffer; 1 edition (April 28, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0764352725
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764352720
  • Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.5 x 11.2 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schifferbooks - Claiming Your Power Through Astrology: A Spiritual Workbook Emily Klintworth
and


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”