Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Beautiful Creatures Tarot, 2nd Edition J.R. Rivera & illustrations by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith


I actually have to start by saying, these cards are just marvelous! Actually the entire box set,
Beautiful Creatures Tarot by J.R. Rivera and illustrator Jasmine Beckett-Griffith really is one I'm happy to own! I have always enjoyed the 1st edition of cards and book, box set. However, having the second one is awesome I never had a real favorite in tarot cards, but I seem to be attracted to these most of all! Each card is just so beautiful! I think I love tarot for the wonderful answers, but most of all the beautiful cards that you get with each box set! The book and cards that come with this kit are packed with beautiful art. I love the eyes on these girls and the cute creatures that follow each one.
Of course, each set includes the helpful guidance book and the beautiful cards, which are like art and you get 80 of them! Plus, with tarot, you can use them the same way to answer huge or simple questions. It doesn't matter how big a question may be or how small, either way, you'll
get a response instantly! I have no negativity with the deck and the book. It's been easy to understand for anyone interested in tarot, beginner or advance and just so stunning!
I think of it as a bit gothic and a mystical set of tarot cards.  To me, these cards just are perfect for my personality, well artistic side and love for fantasy creatures and mystical powers. Therefore, this can be a wonderful gift and perfect piece to add to anyone's collection! I know I'm very happy about these and love them every day I see them!
Information About The Author:
J. R. Rivera, an empath, has been reading Tarot and oracle decks since the age of thirteen after experiencing his first haunting premonition. On Samhain day, he holds his own mini-rituals to stay in contact with departed souls by the use of cartomancy and meditation. He has collected over 500 decks from around the world. J. R. is also an avid dog lover, animal rights supporter, and LGBT Ally. Jasmine Becket-Griffith is a traditional acrylic painter. Her trademark liquid-eyed maidens evoke a wide range of emotions and responses to the surrounding imagery. Her images appear in many books and in magazines, as well as countless merchandising lines, such as the Bradford Exchange, the Hamilton Collection, dolls with Ashton-Drake, and her lines with Disney. Her paintings appear in public and private collections throughout the world.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 168 pages
  • Publisher: Red Feather; 2 edition (April 28, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0764353314
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764353314
  • Product Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 9 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schifferbooks- Beautiful Creatures Tarot, 2nd Edition J.R. Rivera & illustrations by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers