Wednesday, May 24, 2017

AMNIE FS108 Fidget Spinner High Speed Tri-Spinner Fidget Toy Stress Reducer with Premium Stainless Steel Bearing Perfect for ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, Autism Adult, Children etc - 3 min Spin Time, Black

 Do you get bored quick, maybe have nothing to do and need your mind to be kept occupied while you wait in the car, doctor's waiting room, to pass the time, or just about anytime you have free and need something to keep your mind occupied. Also, you could have a child or even for yourself, need a way to keep you from doing things you shouldn't be. Well the AMNIE FS108 Fidget Spinner is a 3-minute toy that entertains and keeps you from feeling stressed or getting into any mischief that you shouldn't!
I honestly suffer from ADD, my sister and well the entire family can tell. I normally have so many things going at once and concentrating is difficult. It is annoying, as I really want to learn and study things, but I end up feeling stressed and just can't complete one thing, without deciding to stop halfway and finding something that isn't stressful. Honestly, that would have been crocheting and it is still, but to take that with me can be difficulties, all that yarn. Therefore, when I'm in my room I crochet to avoid this issue, but when I'm not able to, I pull out this small gizmo and it helps me feel stress-free and concentrate on what I need too or even just occupies me to stop and relax!
So with that said, this is a very nicely made toy. The design reminds me of a fireball, it has three smooth pieces that stick out from the round center piece. In the center, the brand name is there and you can spin the sides to have it going. It spins for 3 minutes depending on strength, but to get it gong doesn't take long.  However, the movement and watching it in action allows your mind to stop thinking about what needs to be done and like hypnosis makes you interest to follow and view the spinning in action!

It's a toy that helps reduce stress and requires nothing but you pressing it! The quality is really nice, it's small but strong and has a unique look. It's unlike many others with the three round pieces, which I actually like the design! However, this is just a wonderful spinner that really works and isn't expensive to purchase! A great way to keep you stress-free and able to relax in minutes!
Product Information:
  • [Longer Spin Time]: Guarantee 3 min + as long as the other similar products on the market.
  • [Higher Performance]: This spinner is injection molded from ABS plastic, Stronger and Environmental Material, Longer Service Life, Which results in a better finish, higher strength, and much higher shatter resistance when compared to common 3D printed spinners, Not Easy to Break when compared to Ceramic Bearing.
  • [Relieve Anxiety]: Put stress at bay by distracting your thoughts and focusing them on an incredibly calming fun fidget toy. Help ADD & ADHD sufferers Relieve Stress and Anxiety, Ease your boredom when waiting in car or airport.
  • [Ultra-Portable]: Easy To Carry, Small, Simple, Discrete and Fun, also effective for Focus and Deep Thought, you can put it to use right on the go, anywhere, anytime.
  • [Warranty]: 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
  • New (1) from $19.95 & FREE shipping on orders over $25.00. Details


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”