Friday, May 12, 2017

Allergy-Proof Your Life: Natural Remedies for Allergies That Work! By Michelle Schoffro Cook, PhD, DNM, ROHP

Have anyone in your family, even you suffer from allergies? This can include symptoms like hives, itchy skin, sneezing, nose feels stuffy, and almost like if you have a cold. Well, I do know my family always gets these symptoms around spring and summer, when the pollen is way up. Plus, me with the dry skin and itching I get from the sun it can just be horrible! However, spring and summer should be enjoyed, and not leaving anyone indoors or someplace avoiding the beautiful weather.

Therefore, I was happy to have finally found a book that doesn't revolve only about the medication you can take, but also natural recipes you can use and feel better right away! The book, Allergy-Proof Your Life by Michelle Schoffro Cook, PhD, DNM, ROHP is packed with these different allergies that we all suffer. It goes through the regular ones we normally acquire during the year and others that aren't always known or common with many. However, it doesn't really matter what you have, this book will tell you what you can do to take care of all these types of allergies, and even how to prepare homemade household cleaners and recipes that may be the remedy you need to fix the problem. 

I think my major reason I loved this book is the natural ways I can help my family's allergies and my own allergic reactions. I prefer to try things without taking medication. If you ever met me, you'd know how hard it is to get me to take a pill or something that I feel is full of chemicals. I always prefer the natural state of the item verse a chemical compound of something. However, when worse comes to worse, I just take what I need to just cure the problem because I had never understood what to make or do to cure the problem. I can tell you when I have eczema and can't stop scratching, making it worse and worse my last hope is to just use that medicated ointment from the doctor or drug store. However, do I really want to put steroids or a product that is made with so many strange ingredients on my body? I know it always makes me feel like I'm doing something bad, even if it helps. 

So when I took an actual look at the book. I began reading about the helpful guidance for eczema, the hives I get and just a bunch of healthy foods to enjoy for a healthy body. I enjoyed learning a bit more about healthy food and ways they support or aid the body from allergies that we normally get through the year. The recipes are not too complicated and actually nutritious and tasty sounding! Even if a little change in diet is needed, I rather do this to have a healthy body and not suffer allergies anymore!  Finally, this is a wonderful book and as one person already said about this book, which I totally agree is that everyone should have a copy!

Information About The Author:
Michelle Schoffro Cook, PhD, DNM, ROHP, holds advanced degrees in natural health and holistic nutrition and has 25 years of experience in the field. She is a registered nutritionist, board-certified doctor of natural medicine, board-certified doctor of natural medicine, certified herbalist, and doctor of acupuncture. Dr. Cook has written 19 books on health and wellness, including the best-sellers 60 Seconds to Slim and The Ultimate pH Solution. She has been featured in Woman's World, First for Women, The Huffington Post, and more. She is the publisher of the popular health e-newsletter World's Healthiest News and is a regular blogger for HealthySurvivalist.com, Care2.com, and WorldsHealthiestDiet.com

Book Information:

  • Book Type- Hardcover
  • SKU- 9781630060749
  • Author- Michelle Schoffro Cook, PhD, DNM, ROHP
  • Publisher- Humanix Books


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Humanixbooks - Allergy-Proof Your Life: Natural Remedies for Allergies That Work! By Michelle Schoffro Cook, PhD, DNM, ROHP
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”