Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Writers of the Future Vol 33 (L. Ron Hubbard Presents Writers of the Future)

The book, Writers of the Future Vol 33 is quite interesting! Many authors have played a part in creating this book, which is pretty neat. It's actually has a bunch of excellent and well-written stories in one book. There are a few images, which are like real artwork when you do see them while reading along. I think my favorite thing about this 400-page book is that it's got so many different stories to read, something to pick out and read one every day or whenever I want to read something new. Plus, for a book, what really caught my attention was the front cover, very nicely designed and the art is perfect! It actually works with the stories inside, even for each being an entirely different tale!

I honestly haven't read all of them quite yet! However, the one story that caught my attention, possibly the animals in the title drew me in more. No matter what it might have been, but the story The Fox, the Wolf and the Dove by Ville Meriläine and illustration by David Furnal just seems to call out to me! I read a little bit and notice that the 3 sisters that are the main characters of this tale have plant names as Lily, Rose, and Ivy. These girls all of the different ages from young to older adventuring out together and a story or fable that closely followed their adventure was of The Fox, the Wolf, and the Dove. This is where the title plays it's part, based upon what the girls are doing and who represents each. It's like a fable that is told about the three animals and what each represents. However, I am still going to have to read it, just got a little glimpse of the story, while checking out how many other wonderful stories are inside.

Finally, I think what I've read in a few is that they are very well written and uses words that grab you and make you interested to read more. You almost feel part of the action and adventure. Plus, the idea of what they author is describing is very much something you feel can be visual in your mind while reading. Such a wonderful book, which I'm gonna start reading soon!

Information About The Authors:
Read About Each on Amazon 

Book Information:
  • Series: L. Ron Hubbard Presents Writers of the Future (Book 33)
  • Paperback: 400 pages
  • Publisher: Galaxy Press (April 4, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1619865297
  • ISBN-13: 978-1619865297
  • Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.2 x 6 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”