Monday, April 17, 2017

Wicca, Plain and Simple by Leanna Greenaway and Judika Illes

The book, Wicca, Plain and Simple by Leanna Greenaway and Judika Illes is simple and that is why I love this book! Especially when someone like myself who is always trying to find a shortcut or an easier way to learn about Wicca! With that said, everything you need to know is inside but made super easy to learn and faster without so much back history or complicated words. You'll actually learn about everything from pendulums, animal magic, herbs and garden, and many others. It's also organized that you can skip to the page you want, so you can learn more abut that specific subject. 

I think what makes this perfect for me, is it's almost like having a shortcut or a simplified book to all those large ones I have. It covers everything and makes it faster for me to find some information without searching a large book and trying to understand what it's actually is saying. Also, I feel it
 takes learning Wicca from possibly hours or days to understanding it in a few hours or a day to grasp the concept and what's it all about! I think anyone from beginner or someone who already has fiddled around with Wicca would love to have this book to learn from, including things that have been confusing or to learn something new!

 I know it's been a big help for me and I just love it! Also, there is spells, something everyone who wants to own a book on Wicca would love to try or know a few to try! Finally, anything with Plain and Simple in the title, tells me to not fear this is gonna be an easy and quick way to learn something fast and that is exactly what it has done, plus covered some things I actually never thought of or known about! So instead of buying a huge book on Wicca, I can keep it plain and simple and just read from this lovely one!


Authors Information:

Leanna Greenaway is the co-founder of the Psychic Study Centre and lives in the south of England. She can be reached at www.leannagreenaway.co.uk.

Judika Illes fell in love with the magical arts as a child and has been studying them ever since. She is the author of numerous books about traditional spirituality, witchcraft, and the occult including The Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells, The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft, and Magic When You Need It.


Book Information:

  • Series: Plain & Simple
  • Paperback: 144 pages
  • Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing (May 1, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1571747710
  • ISBN-13: 978-1571747716

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

Redwheelweiser - Wicca, Plain & Simple The Only Book You'll Ever Need Leanna Greenaway, Foreword by Judika Illes
and




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”





Google+ Followers