Saturday, April 8, 2017

Natural Solutions for Cleaning & Wellness by Halle Cottis

There is nothing better than a clean home and using nothing but natural ingredients that are inexpensive to buy! That is why, I found the book,  Natural Solutions for Cleaning Wellness by Halle Cottis to be a gem to have in the home! It's got recipes for so many parts of the body and what really interested me was the helpful cleaning recipes for the house, inside and outside. Each recipe in this book is super simple to make and don't cost or require to much prep to create. The book is organized by the specific parts that you want to make a recipe to help aid in cleaning and caring or your own body. So in each section that you look at, there will be the ingredients in plain site and how to create it as well as use. 

 I honestly love this and how simple it really is! Of course, using natural ingredients are so much better than toxic chemicals. Plus, if you can get them cheaper than chemical products, why not create it yourself! I'm sure I'll be creating pretty much all the recipes in this book to keep my new home clean and healthy for everyone who lives here or comes to visit my house! I just love doing things myself and this book is something that really is all me, natural and homemade! Plus, I already know much about natural ways to cleanse and care for the body, but I do have to say that putting each the house and body in one book, does make it easy to find what I need and not have to search another book for a recipe. It's just great having a book on healthy recipes for both and very useful for pretty much anyone! Finally, with this natural way of cleaning the home and caring for a healthy body, with these simple recipes and inexpensive ingredients really makes this such a wonderful book and I highly recommend it!


Infomation About The Author:
Halle Cottis is the founder of Whole Lifestyle Nutrition. She holds a degree from The Ohio State University and furthered her education to become a Holistic Lifestyle Coach. She lives in Clearwater, Florida.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 192 pages
  • Publisher: Page Street Publishing (February 7, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1624143237
  • ISBN-13: 978-1624143236
  • Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.6 x 9 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers