Monday, April 17, 2017

I Ching, Plain & Simple by Kim Farnell

I Ching, Plain and Simple by Kim Farnell is something I really had no idea about, but this book really helped me understand it! I honestly was curious to learn what I Ching really is. Since I never heard of it and wanted to learn more. Therefore, why not try the book Plain and Simple, which I would recommend for anyone who wants to learn something fast and easily! It's no lie when you begin reading this book. Everything is simple enough to understand and even helpful how to setup using I Ching. Plus, there is some back story about I Ching and it's many ways it is used.

The book has been set up to help guide one into understanding what Yin and Yang and the I Ching have in common, casting the I ching, finding your hexagrams, trigrams, interpreting hexagrams and quick interpretations. You basically can go to which section if you want to learn more about that specific subject or just read straight through. In short, this is a book that allows you to understand I Ching quickly and understand how or where it came from. 

What I did learn is that I Ching is an old form of divination, which was used to help make decisions. One awesome thing is that you don't need a special coin, but three shiny pennies to use to help answer those questions you want. It's so simple for anyone to get pennies, which is pretty cool about this type of divination. There is one big difference with using I Ching. It is more about options you have that need an answer. Unlike, tarot or runes, I Ching doesn't tell you the future, but give you the answer you search for when it comes to decisions. However, I will let you know that this book doesn't forget anything! You will still have an easy guidance to setting up to use the coins and how the paper and pen comes in play, creating Hexagrams and Trigrams. 

Finally, this is a very helpful book! Easy to understand and extremely helpful for anyone interested in learning a new divination or just wanting to learn more about I Ching.
The information is easy to take in and won't cause you to get bored and put the book away, to never look at it again! It's just a wonderful guide and super simple as the title claims!

Information About The Author:
Kim Farnell has been a professional astrologer since 1990. She has taught astrology and lectured extensively in the UK and many places around the world. Kim has an MA in cultural astronomy and astrology and is the author of several books including Runes, Plain & Simple.

Book Information:

  • ISBN: 9781571747792
  • Book (Paperback)
  • Hampton Roads Publishing Company
  • $14.95
  • 5 1/2 x 8
  • 192 pages
  • May 1, 2017


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Redwheelweiser - I Ching, Plain & Simple The Only Book You'll Ever Need Kim Farnell
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”