Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Yellow Owl Workshop's Make It Yours by Christine Schmidt

Yellow Owl Workshop's Make It Yours by Christine Schmidt is a wonderful DIY book! It's not your one type of craft, but plenty of different creative crafts you can make and enjoy for yourself! The projects inside take a little bit of time but are very easy to understand and simple enough for a beginner or anyone to have fun creating. Since I love DIY and doing all types of art and reuse of old and even new items. I found this book to be right up my alley! Well, something I see myself using and projects I so want to make!

Every technique inside and project image is showing inside. There is plenty of steps to follow, items you'll need, and guidance with every step which would be the full life photos shown each step. I think the first thing I want to create, possibly a few of them like the tote bag, which anyone could use for shopping and instead create a new look that no one else will have. Possibly another idea to sell on Etsy or something. However, this book is terrific! It's something new and something fun to use and create a wonderful new home decorated with your own personal DIY's inside.


Information About The Author:
CHRISTINE SCHMIDT is an artist and the founder of Yellow Owl Workshop, a San Francisco–based paper goods company known for its sophisticated yet playful aesthetic. She is also the author of the bestselling Print Workshop and Yellow Owl’s Little Prints. Yellow Owl Workshop products are available in stores and worldwide at YellowOwlWorkshop.com.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 192 pages
  • Publisher: Clarkson Potter (March 28, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0770433650
  • ISBN-13: 978-0770433659
  • Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.7 x 10 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."