Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Powerboating by Ken Kreisler

I took a course in school and have practiced way, way in the past. So for me to remember most of the stuff is a bit difficult and I have no idea online where to look. Therefore, finding this book, Powerboating by Ken Kreisler is a wonderful helper! I not only can recall some of the things that were taught but I've learn a few new ones as well!

The front cover really makes me so interested to go get my first boat and start practicing. I actually have plans to buy a boat, but right now I want to learn a little more ahead of time. There is no difficulty of understanding any of the inside pages, you learn so much that is needed to be known before and during an adventure in the water, and you get a great guide on safety and weather that is perfect for every trip to keep in mind. I found the help with the green and red signs in the water, which you need to know since they tell you where to go.

Finally, this book is packed with must-know info! You really need to have this book before buying and getting ready to go boating! It's the easiest guide to read and learn from. Even if you never took a course and it's your first time using a powerboat or buying one, this is a book to buy! 

Information About The Author:
Captain Ken Kreisler is one of the country’s most respected boating experts. Since 1994 he has been a leading member of the Power & Motoryacht magazine’s boat testing team. As Power & Motoryacht’s senior editor, he wrote the award-winning monthly “Maintenance Q & A” column. He is a contributing editor for Southern Boating, Marlin, Yachting, Power & Motoryacht, Lakeland Boating, and Yachts International magazines, as well as OnboardOnline.com. He lives in New York City.

Book Information:

  • Hardcover: 240 pages
  • Publisher: Seahorse Publishing (January 3, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1944824146
  • ISBN-13: 978-1944824143
  • Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.1 x 9 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing - Powerboating Your First Book for Your First Boat by Ken Kreisler
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”