Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Grow For Flavor by James Wong

The book Grow For Flavor by James Wong is an eye opener for gardeners who enjoy harvesting fresh fruits and veggies! I really can't believe how much can be done to make those freshly grown tomatoes, berries and many of others taste better! It's so wonderful that this book really has something others don't, the key to better tasting food that doesn't need anything on top and even higher amounts of nutrition!

I honestly didn't think much about what this book could offer from the front cover. Actually, I thought it to be just a normal book on harvesting and growing food. However, when I began reading the book, I was amazed that this isn't the same old how to get healthy plants to grow, but how to improve their benefits and taste! Who doesn't like a flavorful plate of fruits and vegetables? I know I can't get enough of sweet fruit that tastes perfect every time or tomatoes that are so flavorful that I don't need to add any extra anything to make the taste stronger and better! Of course, it helps yu grow them to be healthy as well!

Finally, this book is bright inside with wonderful real photos of the food you can increase its antioxidants and nutrition of. Plus, the helpful guidance is so easy to follow along with! I really have to say, for a book that I first didn't think would be anything different but a grow better garden book, turned out to be way better and super helpful for my garden I plan to start this year!


Information About The Author:
James Wong is a botanist, researcher, and TV personality on BBC America, as well as the author of Homegrown Revolution.

Book Information:

  • Author Statement: James Wong
  • Audience: Trade
  • Specs: full color throughout, more than 200 photographs, 40 color diagrams, sources, index
  • Pages: 224
  • Trim Size: 7 1/2" X 9 1/2" X 1"
  • Language code 1: eng
  • Publication Date: 20160216
  • Copyright Year: 2016
  • PLASTIC-LAMINATED SEWN HARDCOVER: $ 29.95 USD
  • EAN: 9781770856691
  • ISBN: 1770856692
  • Canadian and US rights


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks - Grow For Flavor: Tips and Tricks to Supercharge the Flavor of Homegrown Harvests by James Wong
and




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”