Saturday, March 4, 2017

Creative Crochet DIY Doll Clothing

Lately, I have been making homemade crocheted dresses and accessories for all different size dolls. I have to decide on my own patterns to make them fit, but it's fun to see what will happen and with a little guess to fit around the animal or doll is like a game to see if it is a winner or not! However, at the end I love snapping the photos and making a collage with each design of fashion. Therefore, some photography skills are used to get the right picture goes into it too! However, crafting these are so much fun and I've done plenty as can be seen on my Pinterest board, Art and Crafts and Instagram where I share many of them daily!  However, Right now my few I did this weekend so far I have shared below, enjoy☺

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”





Google+ Followers