Friday, March 24, 2017

Black Spring Fashion from PinkBasis


Spring is coming and I'm ready to show off some skin! There are many of online and offline shops that provide such wonderful clothing, but when it comes to fast and affordable, there is just one place I like to go too! It's an online shop known as PinkBasis.com I was searching for something different, which they have plenty of items to choose from! Especially when it comes to tops, bottoms, dresses, bags, and jewelry! Plus, plenty of other wonderful things that aren't too pricey and yet still have the fashion designs you'd probably pay more for! However, what really makes this a wonderful place to shop is that I have an option of fun, sexy party fashion and costumes that come to you and you don't need to leave the house. It's a quick way to shop and a fun way to get what you want with new fashionable styles coming in every day!
Of course, I figured I  play it safe and go in a full black style which can be worn not only in spring but any time of the year and yet paired with all types of accessories and shoes! First, my eye's actually got drawn to the style of this, Sexy Black Button Up Flowy Spring Casual Dress, which is perfect for spring! Honestly, when I got this in my home and seen it for the first time, I just was amazed by the perfect fit and simple sexy style! I know with clothing from online you can get scared of sizes and how it might fit, but I never had a problem with PinkBasis. It always came to me in the right length as shown in each photo and a perfect fit for my body. This is just perfect for me! Since I love a flowing skirt style dress, but I do want that open top to just allow me to breathe and show off some skin! However, it's simple but the buttons add a little extra style and not too much that you can't dress this up all different ways. 
In my opinion, you can add any type of shoe with this black dress, you can wear all types of jewelry, and even if you like to wear a hat or scarf this can really be a dress you can do so with! It's just that wonderful and simple. However, even for a simple black dress it still has a little charm and is very comfortable on! Plus, if you notice how free flowing and such an easy dress to slip on into, and adjust the straps for even more comfort! You can really wear this any time of day or night if you'd like it's such a perfect any occasion dress!

So with that said, I figure why not a pair of boots that would fit any dress or outfit I can find in my closet or buy! Therefore, I went with these Black High Polish Front Lace Up Flat Boots Faux LeatherThey are flat, even though I do love my heels, but for a dress or any occasion, they work in a pinch! I love the high polish, really stands out! Especially with the golden shoe lace holes on the side and the zipper in front. You don't even have to struggle to get these on, they slide on simply and fit perfectly to all other shoes you may own! 
I love that I can wear them anytime or day, weather included! Each boot is designed the same and has that extra flair on top, where the zipper goes up. It's not quite a bootie, but close and yet almost can be considered a stylish combat boot. Plus, they are and such a fun and comfortable shoe to wear! Once again, Pink Basis really does a wonderful job with variety and sizes. I normally can't find my large shoe size online with a variety of lovely shoes to fit, but this shop has plenty! That goes the same with clothing. Finally, To end the outfit I felt this spring look may need a matching accessory! Why not a necklace, since the neck is visible with this type of dress and black goes with everything even a choker, the Sexy Black Embroidered Floral Crochet Thin Choker!
It's a really nice floral style choker, which is crocheted and very light and easy to slip on. I have to say that even for the one size it really is flexible and fits around the neck with ease. I never seen a floral one quite like this and found it to be simple in color but loving the excellent flower style design! It's a perfect ending to a complete outfit! 
I honestly love PinkBasis as I can get a full outfit for 100 or less and have many different ways to style it up! The quality and fit are wonderful and it arrives pretty fast! They definitely know women clothing and if you are in need of clothing for a special party or just to go clubbing, well they have plenty to choose from and so many different styles!


To learn more of what PinkBasis has to offer and their special deals, please follow the links below:
Website: https://www.pinkbasis.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinkbasis/752538641426103?ref=hl
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thepinkbasis
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113547322909564157697
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thepinkbasis/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pinkbasis/


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”