Tuesday, March 14, 2017

All's Fair in Love and Wardrobe by Stephanie Simons and Malia Carter

This book, All's Fair in Love and Wardrobe by Stephanie Simons and Malia Carter is a life saver! No really! I was super excited while reading all these must-know details when dating a guy. I mean, it's obvious there are tons of men out there that don't fit the bill or well looking for more and may make you feel a bit unsure where anything is going. I know because its happen to me on so many dates. I just love tho the rules and how funny they are, but so realistic!

However, this book has open my eyes and cleared the mind of what I should be thinking and how to be on the look out for what or who I really am looking for. Especially, the tips on what to expect when a guy tells you they'll call you. It's definitely a humorous and yet really useful guide into the life of love and dating! I honestly would recommend this to anyone who ever wants to achieve a real love for years to come and not end up with no one or a bad date! Finally, something I can really use and even lend my friends and family members how are going through the same difficulties!


Information About The Author:
Stephanie Simons is a San Francisco–born fashion writer, television beauty expert, and single girl about town whose work has appeared in DailyCandy, InStyle, and Us Weekly. She specializes in editorial strategy, product naming, and advertising concepts for global retail brands. 

Malia Carter is the creator of DeepFriedFreckles.com, an illustration blog featuring fashion and celebrities, and named for her favorite accessory: her freckles. Her portfolio includes work for Teen Vogue and Kingsrowe Gallery. She lives in Ohio, where she carries a paintbrush with her wherever she goes.

Book Information:

  • Hardcover: 336 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; Gift edition (July 22, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1629142964
  • ISBN-13: 978-1629142968
  • Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 1.1 x 8.4 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing - All's Fair in Love and Wardrobe A Fashion Editor’s Rules on Shopping for Love by Stephanie Simons and Malia Carter
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”