Monday, February 20, 2017

The Tree Doctor by Daniel and Erin Prendergast

The Tree Doctor by Daniel andErin Prendergast is one book that will come in handy when I plant my first tree! Possibly, I'll buy one already growing, fruit or flowering but to have guidance on how to care for it is what I really needed and this book helps out a lot! There is information on choosing the perfect tree, either a shaded type or not and the main reason I needed the book for maintaining, pruning, and aftercare.

Of course, there are plenty of other detailed topics about growing, reading the leaves and bark of the tree, and even what type of species it may be. However, I only needed the little bit on my first tree and how to care for it, as I never actually had a yard before to grow my own trees in. Plus, right now I don't have any trees around my home, so most of them will be planted in the ground by myself.
Finally, I know for anyone who wants to care for the trees in their yard will find this super helpful! There are images inside to guide you and much-needed facts and details about the tree or trees you may have in the yard or planted yourself. Even if you aren't an expert gardener, know much about trees or plants, and have ever read any book on the subject, well this is one of the books I would pick up and really can help you out no matter beginner or expert! It's perfect for all levels and anyone interested in trees!
Information About The Author:
Dan Prendergast is an arborist for the City of Mississauga, Canada.

Erin Prendergast is chief of staff at the Art Gallery of Ontario.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 160 pages
  • Publisher: Firefly Books; 2 edition (February 23, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1770859063
  • ISBN-13: 978-1770859067
  • Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks - The Tree Doctor: A Guide to Tree Care and Maintenance 2nd Edition by Daniel and Erin Prendergast
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers