Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Capsule Wardrobe by Wendy Mak

Beauty and fashion are what I'm after! The book, The Capsule Wardrobe by Wendy Mak helps me combine what I already own or decide to purchase and allows me to make new outfits out of the ones I have with combinations. It's quite a book and a money saver too! I can use a few outfits to make over a dozen new ones! It's got styles from special occasions to everyday casual.

I am a huge shoe fan, and though I do have tons! However, clothing I really don't have much room to pack my closet with, so to be able to match new looks with others is a wonderful thing.
Keeping my closets spacious and my style fresh every week of the day! That is exactly what I'm getting out of this book! Honestly, what is taught in this book is how to put outfits together and once you learn it, you can do this with all the clothing you own and even your friends or other family members who may need your help.

First off the book does help you figure out what to keep and toss, which is good for making room for what really is more you and stuff that could be donated to others who will use it. Next, you learn about planning and the entire planning or concept of a capsule wardrobe. Again, let me say this is just a few things you'll learn and each piece comes in handy for making the right choice for your personal style! It actually makes me curious if this is how those shows where they remake over a few audience members or behind stage guests with the right outfit for them. So at least now I'll have an upper hand to perfect my style without spending more on new clothing and enjoying what I have in a variety of ways!


Information About The Author:
Wendy Mak is a professional fashion stylist, blogger, and speaker who instructs women and men on how to simplify their wardrobes and make sound fashion choices. She has styled thousands of customers through her business Smitten with Style, and blogs at www.WendyMak.com. She lives in Maroubra, Austraila.

Book Information:

  • Hardcover: 240 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (January 3, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1510713492
  • ISBN-13: 978-1510713499
  • Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.1 x 8 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing - The Capsule Wardrobe 1,000 Outfits from 30 Pieces Wendy Mak
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers