Friday, February 24, 2017

The Acid Watcher Diet by Jonathan Aviv, MD, FACS

I am always looking for some way to help my acid reflux and that is why this book, The Acid Watcher Diet by Jonathan Aviv, MD, FACS caught my interest! I honestly love to know more or whatever I can to balance my body from acid, which is really bad for the entire body!

After reading this book, I learn so much that I really had no idea about, even though I've researched in the past about certain foods being too acidic.What really caught my attention is that you do need a balance, not to dump out all the acidic foods in your diet. I guess when they always said moderation in everything, I believe they meant that for a reason! 

So I do think that I really got a better idea about my acid reflux and how to handle it! I do notice a complete change from the approach and steps in this book! I don't mind too much to follow the recipes, which I rather make my own mixed up meals. However, I do enjoy the idea of what is acidic and what really is good to have! So yes this book is very helpful, but I wouldn't jump on changing my diet totally, just moderate how much at each meal and make sure it's full of a healthy alkaline rainbow of veggies with the proteins and dairies I have! 

Information About The Author:
DR. JONATHAN E. AVIV, MD, FACS is a world-renowned physician, surgeon, educator, inventor, speaker, and author. He is the clinical director of the Voice and Swallowing Center of ENT and Allergy Associates, the largest ear, nose, and throat private practice group in the United States. He is also a clinical professor of otolaryngology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 304 pages
  • Publisher: Harmony; 1 edition (January 24, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1101905581
  • ISBN-13: 978-1101905586
  • Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."