Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Every Which Way Crochet Borders by Edie Eckman

The borders inside this book, Every Which Way Crochet Borders by Edie Eckman really could make anything look new and different! Especially, if you want to add them to some projects you've done in the past. I just love how fancy some of the pattern designs are inside! They could really make any simple blanket, scarf, and even clothing a little bit fancier. I honestly was getting bored of the same old design and once I noticed this book I fell in love and had to have it!
I really enjoy the spiral bound to this book, it makes it so simple to read each pattern from side to side and not need for it to close on you while trying to crochet the pattern. However, what really is eye capturing is the beautiful projects you can crochet inside. each pattern and project inside include simple to follow patterns and photos. Plus, as many books on crochet, a first timer with a pattern book like this or with any other could easily learn the stitches, as most provide it in the glossary or back of the book. 

Finally, I honestly love the wonderful styles, some that I never seen online before and others I always wondered how to create now I don't need to wonder anymore! You do get a bounty of excellent patterns and I love the colors in each photo, just makes me want to take out my hook and start crocheting! 
Information About The Author:
Edie has her hands in many aspects of the fiber arts—teaching, writing, designing, and editing. Her designs are contemporary classics accessible to the average knitter or crocheter; they have appeared in many yarn company publications, magazines, and pattern leaflets. Edie travels extensively teaching at conventions, shops, and guilds. She enjoys sharing in that “aha” moment when her students grasp a new technique.

Edie is the author of Around the Corner Crochet Borders, How to Knit Socks: Three Methods Made Easy, The Crochet Answer Book and Beyond-the-Square Crochet Motifs, as well as many other books and pattern leaflets.

Book Information:
  • Spiral-bound: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC; Spi edition (February 7, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1612127401
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612127408
  • Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Workman - Every Which Way Crochet Borders 139 Patterns for Customized Edgings by Edie Eckman
and

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers