coloring is so simple and they don't bleed like many other cheap markers. I find the tips really help for this purpose! You can get them to color in the areas that are super small and tiny from those adult coloring books and even write neater with the fine tip. It doesn't leave a mess or a sloppy look, which is great for writing on pages for scrapbooking or card making.
Finally, the case is a cherry on the top of this sundae! You have such a wonderful selection and such a perfect set that could be a great gift to any artist! Especially, if you add a coloring book, this can be a wonderful present to give. However, with everything from the case and the different colors, you'll really love the quality and the many uses you can use them for, I know I am.
- Alcohol-based permanent markers, comes with a form-fitting black zip-up case with a holder, organized it well and perfect for traveling
- 72 vibrant colors. Highly pigmented and vibrant markers are built to last against fading. Our markers can be used to change shades in different colors as well, good for doing Japanese caricatures, anime pictures，fashion design, coloring and more
- Dual tip: broad and fine. The broad tip makes lines that are approximately 6 to 7 mm wide at the widest point. The fine tip makes lines that are 1 to 2 mm wide
- The colors on the caps have limited relevance to the color that comes out the tip. Having numbers on the markers makes it easier to come back to a color
- 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee. We're so confident that you'll be amaze with our Bianyo Markers. If you're not satisfied with them at any time, we'll provide a full refund
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”