Monday, February 20, 2017

101 Chilies to Try Before You Die by David Floyd

The book, 101 Chilies to Try Before You Die by David Floyd is terrific! I honestly love spicy peppers and sweet, I use them daily in the form of spices or the real fresh vegetable from the garden or local produce store. it's like so tasty to have a kick in the meal, especially with meat! I honestly can't eat meat alone with hot a bit of heat. However, this book not only brings the heat, but it has plenty of varieties to help you through.

I love that it explains so much on each pepper and really who knew there are so many varieties. I just knew a few peppers from around me, by sweet, ornamental and spicy. However, to know there are more I really need to find some of those and give them a try! I really wonder how hot I could go since I'm used to so many spicy peppers already. It always seems after you eat the same pepper with a high heat amount, you get used to it and can enjoy it without the feel of it being too hot! 

However, like I said, I never even knew about many of the different types out there, but this book has plenty and I mean plenty! You get a great image of each on the side and the reference to each listed on the left. It's extremely a great book for those who enjoy a little bit of a kick or sweetness from peppers in their meals. You don't need to burn or spice up your dish to love peppers. There are plenty of sweet peppers that don't even add heat, but delicious flavor to those sandwiches, sauteed, meats, and so many other meals. I honestly loved this book, very useful and such a fun way to see what new pepper I should get my hands on and try!
Information About The Author:
David Floyd has been making and selling chili pepper products for over 20 years. His website, the Chile Foundry (www.chilefoundry.co.uk), supplies thousands of people in the UK and Europe with chilies and chili-related products.

Book Information:
  • Hardcover: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Firefly Books (October 1, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1770857435
  • ISBN-13: 978-1770857438
  • Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 0.9 x 7.1 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks - 101 Chilies to Try Before You Die by David Floyd
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers