Saturday, January 21, 2017

The Herbal Healing Deck by Sarah Baldwin & Ashley M. Verkamp

The book, The Herbal Healing Deck by Sarah Baldwin and illustrated by Ashley M. Verkamp is really a full set of beautifully designed cards and a book to help guide you through the readings and learn about the herbs that will heal you! Honestly, something about this book caught my attention, and that was the cover art and the words of the title, Herbal Healing. That to me, made my eyes widen with intrigue to read the book and since I love using natural ways to heal and the idea of a deck that will guide me into a new way to heal.

So here is what I've understood from reading this book and learning the cards. From the book, you will learn what to do with the cards and what each herbal and certain card represents. The book really helps you learn quite a bit about each beautiful card from what it can be used to heal, the locations you would find this plant and plenty of other wonderful facts that many may not know about. Plus, with the beginning of the book, you have so many wonderful ideas on how to use the deck, planning what spread to do and how to go about asking a question for an answer. 
You really don't need to look anyplace else, the set is really easy to follow and even for those who are starting out. The best part is that these actually work and help give you great guidance as well as support any type of healing you may need. Of course, these cards aren't giving you any fake or false hope, they work like they should and as any deck of cards can really guide you to healing and help when needed. Nevertheless, this is my opinion, but honestly never had a reading that didn't help my friends or family members. Also, each reading really helped me learn and focus on what I needed to use or do to heal. It definitely helps you get in touch with nature and connects you with a natural source of plant health. I honestly, really can't find anything wrong or bad about using these, they are so perfect for anyone, and in no way evil or scary. Instead, each card is just an extra helpful guidance with therapeutic help by roots, flowers, trees and especially herbs. 

Finally, my favorite part of this entire set is, well the entire set! I love the artwork and even if it was just a pack of cards, the art is beautiful, but the guide is terrifically packed with details and help to use the cards. So honestly, everything is just gorgeous in this set and I love how easy it is to figure out what I need to use and I'm learning some new facts about each specific plant.

Information About The Author:
Sarah Baldwin loves sharing the healing power of nature with others. Her natural wellness and metaphysical articles are featured both online and in print. Ashley Verkamp’s illustrations have been published across the globe. She runs a design studio from her eco friendly straw bale house.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 144 pages
  • Publisher: Schiffer; 1 edition (December 28, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 076435213X
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764352133
  • Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.5 x 9 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schifferbooks- The Herbal Healing Deck by Sarah Baldwin & Ashley M. Verkamp
and



Thank You

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”