Thursday, January 12, 2017

The 10” Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri

Ozeri is a favorite brand of mine! Most of my friends and myself enjoy so many of their products because they are created with the utmost quality, guaranteed! Unlike many other home products, their brand really provides quality. So I am so proud to have a chance to try their newer items. This one is the 10” Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, which doesn't need fat to give you a crispy and well-cooked meal!

I have loved this pan since it arrived! the quality is wonderful and the pan is large enough to give me a meal for me or for a few others. I can cook anything in this pan and have even heat throughout. The ability to take it off the stove and place it in the oven is brilliant as well! The handle stays cool and is thick, with a bit of comfort to handle.  You can take it from the stovetop to the oven easily!
A few things about this pan is that it's green and not loaded with any chemicals or metals that shouldn't be added to any food or meal. This pan is safe for everyone and that is what I love about the Ozeri Green Earth Pan! You really can't find quality at any of my retail stores like this, it's such a one of a kind item that Ozeri creates. Plus, they last and I had a few friends who enjoyed eating a meal from this pan. It really is superb from handle to the pan itself!
I love how thick the pan is, the weight is wonderful and even the deepness is perfect for meals that require a little liquid or food that is going to fill the entire pan. Honestly, I have only been using the Green Earth Frying Pan to cook my dishes and not once needed to drench it in oil or end up with burnt food!

Product Information:
  • Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
  • Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
  • Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
  • Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers