Friday, January 6, 2017

My First Tarot by Eleanor Hammond

Have you ever wanted to learn Tarot or maybe been practicing and still have no idea how to read or lay out the cards correctly? Well, this is me all the way, I think I have an idea on how to perform a reading and only seem to lay the cards the same way each time. However, I would love to learn the different methods and how to memorize or understand the beautiful photos on each card. Therefore, I was so excited to receive the box set, My First Tarot by Eleanor Hammond.
It's packed with easy to understand information and can be so useful for beginners to understand and start working with the cards, which are included in this set! I really enjoy the beautiful designs and details to each card you get, 78 cards total. I do enjoy learning new things in my life and found that they alway seem true. It's also helped many of my friends, as it's always fun to pull their cards as well. My luck was always good as the cards stated and honestly my future has been just that, but for my mom, her cards played just as her life has been, no luck and outlook not being so great.
However, though it might sound bad for my mom and good for myself, it really is actually the truth for each of us. I do like pulling good cards for my mom, but the cards never lied for me or any of the readings I have done. Though I'd like to point out that most cards have the book to express that bad news is coming, this book actually provides a way to understand you need to watch out or change what you are doing, like a guidance to fix what may happen or even if it's good to, what to expect. Finally, if you want to learn about the cards with their wonderful keywords upright or reversed you'll learn about it in the book and much more! This is terrific for anyone inspired to learn about Tarot!

Information About The Author:
Eleanor Hammond MM, a sought after psychic and medium, who conducts readings worldwide, provides the world’s first Tarot system that shows eight accurate situational meanings on each card along with a mapping spread card.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 64 pages
  • Publisher: Schiffer; 1 edition (October 28, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0764351710
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764351716
  • Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.5 x 6 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schifferbooks- My First Tarot: The Easiest and Most Accurate Tarot Reading that You Can Do by Eleanor Hammond
and




☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers