I myself have just started learning to make jewelry. However, I did learn a little from my mom. She taught me the easy simple beading on rubber cord to give you a quick bracelet or necklace, which goes on simply. However, now my eyes are wide open to the possibility of creating some wire worked designs. Honestly, I am always getting creative with my art, trying new things with all these ideas I get. I just love DIY, and this set by Kem Products should help me achieve this! Now for the set, I can tell you that I was pleasantly surprised that the quality is exactly as mentioned HIGH GRADE! It's nothing cheap or wimpy that will break or not even perform the task you wanted the specific tool to do. I actually enjoy the handles as well! If you notice how smooth each piece is, with a blue handle that has a rigid style that allows for an excellent hold onto the flush cutter and crimper tool. Plus, the three pliers, which are the flat nose, chain-nose, and round-nose pliers have a lavender purple rubber grip, which doesn't allow them to fall out of your hands and is comfortable to use for hours while creating jewelry.
I do want to mention for those who are just beginning, this kit is a perfect setup and what could be useful for following those beginner books. You can learn to create so much with this set and it's not only for a specific type of jewelry making, you really can do so much! That is why I love these, not only do they stand up to creating some wonderful earrings, forming a perfectly smooth round shape or give me the right ending crimp to each bead but it also includes tools you would pay 5 or more dollars for separately when you can get it all in this set!
- ORGANIZED: Beginners and experienced jewelers alike will love having their necessary pliers in one neatly organized place. The case has elastic holding each tool making them ready and visible when needed.
- NECESSARY: Regardless of your style, these tools are necessary to help with the small details while designing your one of kind jewelry.
- INCLUDES: Crimping pliers, flush-cutters, flat-nose pliers, chain-nose pliers, round-nose pliers, beading awl, a bead shovel, and tweezers.
- DIRECTIONS: The colorful instruction page helps explain with words and photos the function of each tool.
- You will find these tools helpful in repairing jewelry and useful in other craft projects.
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”