Monday, January 9, 2017

Cattastic Crafts by Mariko Ishikawa

I love cats! Some people, well friends think I'm the cat lady. So of course, I had to have this book,
Cattastic Crafts by Mariko Ishikawa. I know it's not just about cats, but what you can make for them. Honestly, DIY and being creative is another thing I do daily! Therefore it's a perfect match for me. Also, it's not only one specific material or items required. You can be building soft fabric items, or building with wood, it's all different crafts and I'm loving that!

So, what you will  find inside is so much about the cute and creative toys, objects and fun items you can create by yourself and enjoy the happy feeling you get with accomplishing a project for your pet or to gift to a friend.There is this cat chateau that really looks super adorable! Plus, I so want to try to sew a few outfits and put together a few of the other toys found inside, especially the catnip mouse. By the way, there is over 30 different projects inside and of course I always like to change the color options up or add a little mix to the steps listed. However, each project is included with steps, photos, and the final results. 

Plus, inside you see some cute kitty cats and a few of the projects in action or in use. I think it doesn't really matter if you're a beginner or have been a crafter all your life, this is perfect for all people especially cat lovers! There is just so many wonderful ideas that will entertain and keep the cat interested, I am in love with this book!


Information About The Author:
Mariko Ishikawa previously worked as a designer for a toy company, as well as for a production company specializing in children's videos. She now works as a freelance handicraft artist and has published multiple books in Japan. She is a cat lover who shares her home with seven cats.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 104 pages
  • Publisher: Zakka Workshop (September 13, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1940552265
  • ISBN-13: 978-1940552262
  • Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.3 x 9.5 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Zakkaworkshop - Cattastic Crafts:
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
http://www.google.com/+NatoshaMiller
http://www.twitter.com/airmonkey120
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Test-try-results/530444620381349
http://www.pinterest.com/natosha08087/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi_OQdCM92ChVia46ga_BMg

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers