Wednesday, January 4, 2017

200 Fun Things to Crochet

The book, 200 Fun Things to Crochet is packed with so so many different small creative items you could create in a few minutes. If you are bored, need something to do or just want to relax, which crocheting or creating some type of art is my relax pill, then you'll love this book! I mean there are 200 items you can create, which means you'll have plenty of new items to make and in all different colors if you'd like!
It's a book that definitely keeps you going and motivated to create. Just make sure to have plenty of yarn at hand, it can be addictive. Honestly, I love to crochet, so this book is just grand! I don't ever seem to get bored or not sure what to make when each project can be used in so many other ways.
For example, with each easy to follow patterns, I can take the results and place them in certain gifts like taking a bird and adding it to a bouquet of fake flowers, or possibly making flowers
to create a headband or a few! However, this is a wonderful book, which keeps my hands in action! I totally love the patterns and the fun ideas I can build from them!
I think what I was looking for in crocheting is to try new things. Therefore, to have options from this book to create these small cute pieces, which work with so many projects and DIY ideas is what made me so excited to have it! 200 fun things and ideas to work with, the crocheting fun will never end!
Information About The Authors:
200 Fun Things to Crochet combines the work of four bestselling designers:

LESLEY STANFIELD is the author of 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet and 75 Birds, Butterflies, & Little Beasts to Knit & Crochet.

BETTY BARNDEN is the author of 75 Floral Blocks to Crochet.

JESSICA POLKA is the author of 75 Seashells, Fish, Coral & Colorful Marine Life to Knit & Crochet.

KRISTIN NICHOLAS is the author of 50 Sunflowers to Knit, Crochet & Felt.

Book Information:
  • Hardcover: 224 pages
  • Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (January 24, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1250111730
  • ISBN-13: 978-1250111739
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Macmillan - 200 Fun Things to Crochet
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers